Your future as a Pet Stylist starts here!
Love dogs? Andy’s Pet Grooming and Daycare is hiring! We are seeking caring, reliable, ambitious, pet professionals who are interested in becoming part of the Stonehill team. On-the-job training for full-time or part-time positions in a safe, fun, and high-energy work environment. Advancement based on performance, desire and work ethic. Please call (818) 616-3466 to learn more and apply. We are looking forward to talking to you!
Groomer Duties and Responsibilities
- Bathe and dry pets, including dogs and cats
- Trim or shear animal coats according to owner specifications
- Clip or file pet’s nails as necessary
- Perform ear-cleaning services as necessary
- Clean the dog’s teeth
Groomer Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior grooming experience
- Hand shearing and scissoring skills
- Comfort working with various breeds of dogs and cats
- Ability to work with dogs that weigh over 60 lbs.
- Communication skills & Patience